Training Analysis / Consultancy
Business Solutions Bury College provides a wide range of training solutions and services that will help your business stay ahead of the competition and increase profitability. We take pride in ensuring we can help by identifying your training needs and create a bespoke training plan that is unique to your company. We also offer personal development courses to improve your staff's skill set, whether that is moving towards management or working towards an industry standard qualification and ensuring your workforce are motivated and highly skilled to perform their duties effectively.
FREE Training Needs Analysis
We recognise that all organisations are different. Our FREE Training Needs Analysis will help you to assess your training needs and enable us create a training programme that is right for you, your employees and your business. Benefits include:
- A dedicated Business Advisor will work with you to help identify your training needs.
- We will help you access the most cost effective training solutions available.
- The training your company and employees receive will be personally tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Your employees will gain the necessary skills to help your business succeed.
- Training courses will be designed to fit in with your day-to-day business requirements.
- Our Business Advisors will measure the impact of our training to ensure that your business gets the results that you expect.
- You will always receive personal attention through the allocation of an individual point of contact to respond to your business needs.
This is a free, no-obligation service to our employers.
For further information please contact us on:
0161 280 8696
firstname.lastname@example.org @_burycollege_ Business Solutions Bury College
“As a growing company it is essential for our continued development to invest in our people. We have seen a definite return on our investment in training, employees have contributed to the growth of our company and many have received promotions as a direct result.”
Melanie Rigby, Training Manager at Expert Logistics