About Higher Apprenticeships
Develop your future leaders and reach your business potential
Higher apprenticeships are professional qualifications that combine our expertise in delivering higher education and apprenticeships.
Our apprenticeships are suitable for new apprentices or for providing further training to existing employees of any age who are working 30 or more hours a week.
- Recruit new apprentices or provide advanced training to future leaders within your organisation
- Higher Apprenticeships have been developed by employers for employers to meet the needs of businesses today
- Increase your productivity and profitability through a qualified and skilled workforce
- Motivate staff and encourage loyalty through career development opportunities
- Employees achieve nationally recognised qualifications up to level 5, equivalent to a higher education certificate
What are Apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are nationally recognised and valued government backed qualifications that equip people with the practical skills and knowledge they need to fulfil their role and ensure your business is a success.
What funding is available?
If your company employs less than 1000 staff you can apply for a £1500 AGE grant which can help towards the salary of an Apprentice.
Why should I get on board?
- Apprentices will gain skills and knowledge that is directly relevant to your organisation through a structured and effective training programme
- Trained employees feel valued, motivated and equipped to carry out their responsibilities.
- Young people bring new ideas and innovation to your business.
- Training is flexible, primarily delivered in the workplace, and offers minimal disruption to your business.
- We have an extensive portfolio of 30 different apprenticeships enabling you to choose a programme that directly relates to job roles within your business
- Our apprentice success rates are consistently above regional and national averages
- Apprentices gain nationally recognised qualifications in your industry sector
- There is no cost* to the training and support you receive from Business Solutions Bury College
*A one off certification fee will apply to 19+ Apprentices
For further information please contact us on:
0161 280 8650
firstname.lastname@example.org @_burycollege_ Business Solutions Bury College