M02long Apprentice Business Admin
||Property Management Company
||£4.50 per hour £155.25 per week
||Hours Of Work
||34.5 hours per week Monday – Thursday 09.00 – 17.00 Friday 09.00-16.30
||L2 Business Admin. Plus Functional Skills if applicable
We are a busy property management company based in the centre of Bury. We are looking to recruit an apprentice to support our administration team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operate switchboard; receiving and transferring telephone calls,
- Filing, photocopying and emailing
- Dealing with enquiries from tenants, landlords, clients, contractors and others (either by phone or email)
- Archiving, shredding confidential waste.
- Taking details of repairs and liaising with property managers
- Ensure any reported faults/defects/issues are dealt with or escalated to the correct property manager
- Managing and allocation of Property Management Administration shared inbox
- Arranging AGM meetings
- Opening and distributing incoming post
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ensure the office is kept tidy and presentable
- Processing of monthly staff expenses
- Daily banking & postal runs
- Delivering and collecting annual accounts to our accountants office
- Ordering of office supplies across the group
- Using the new CRM system which is currently being implemented.
- Scanning documents ensure all electronic filing is filed correctly.
- Producing transaction reports from our accounting software
- Ad-hoc duties responsibilities as and when required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
GCSE Grade A-C/9-4 in English and maths is preferred
- Computer literate, with excellent IT skills, Confident Using Microsoft Office – including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and database
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Pleasant, professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good customer service skills
- Confidentially - must never disclose sensitive information relating to the company or its clients
- Good attitude to work.
- Ability to pick up new skills and be able to carry them out efficiently.
- Punctual and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow procedures
This is a great opportunity to progress in a busy office and to obtain new skills. There is the prospect of a long-term career in this well-established business for the right candidate, who proves themselves