M02innO Apprentice Admin Support Assistant (Operations Dept)
||We deliver integrated Facilities Management solutions which are reliable, cost-effective and safe.
||£3.90 - £4.50 per hour / £146.25 - £168.75 per week (depending on age)
||Hours Of Work
||37.5 per week Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (1/2 hour lunch unpaid)
||Full time Apprenticeship
||Business Administration Level 2 plus Functional Skills if required
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our head office based in Radcliffe. You will support and assist Operations with Administration duties – these will include the following:
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating reports (TR19 or B&A pics. incl. any site issues) within a 2 week turn around and:
- sending them to clients via reports email with read receipts
- uploading them to different customer portals/ systems
- Creating quotes and worksheets with site survey information.
- Completing weekly handovers with each team leader collecting all their paperwork and photos.
- Reporting any arising issues or operative inefficiencies to a manager.
- Inputting information into ACT Software and in-house drives efficiently.
- Scanning and filing reports into systems, while maintaining organisational needs.
- Communicating with clients and staff via phone and always following up with an email/text.
- Training new operatives with the risk assessments, method statements, reporting and TR19.
- Creating and presenting the weekly TBT as well as updating the TBT board.
- Managing the reports phone.
- Managing and updating the reports board with reports statistics.
- Managing the distribution of satnavs and cameras.
- Follow instructions from the Head Office as well as your Team Leader
- Produce a high standard quality of work whilst working
- Plan and organise tasks given to you by the Team Leader and complete within the time frame given
- Never disclose sensitive information relating to the company or its clients
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures and if there is something you don’t understand you must check with the team leader before undertaking the task
- Monitor and report on “Operatives in Training” and ensure that the job is being done correctly and safely
- Communicate any onsite issues with your Team Leader and escalate to the Operations Manager if it can’t be resolved
Qualifications and Education Requirements
GCSE grades A – D/3+ in Maths & English are essential
- Computer and Outlook knowledge
- Driving licence an advantage
This role requires a highly organised candidate with the ability to work well under pressure. You must be able to take responsibility for your own duties and perform them to the very highest standard. You will work as part of a team and will be expected to support your team members when required.
There is the prospect of a long-term career in this well-established business.