M02innAS Apprentice Admin Support Assistant
||We deliver integrated Facilities Management solutions, which are reliable, cost-effective and safe.
||£3.70 - £4.50 per hour (dependant on age) £138.75 - £168.75 per week
||Hours Of Work
||37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday 9am-5pm ½ hour lunch (unpaid)
||Business Administration Level 2 plus Functional Skills if applicable.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our head office based in Radcliffe. You will support and assist Operations with Administration duties – these will include the following:
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating reports (TR19 or B&A pics. incl. any site issues) within a 2 week turn around and:
- sending them to clients via reports email with read receipts
- uploading them to different customer portals/ systems
- Creating quotes and worksheets with site survey information.
- Completing weekly handovers with each team leader collecting all their paperwork and photos.
- Reporting any arising issues or operative inefficiencies to a manager.
- Inputting information into ACT Software and in-house drives efficiently.
- Scanning and filing reports into systems, while maintaining organisational needs.
- Communicating with clients and staff via phone and always following up with an email/text.
- Training new operatives with the risk assessments, method statements, reporting and TR19.
- Creating and presenting the weekly TBT as well as updating the TBT board.
- Managing the reports phone.
- Managing and updating the reports board with reports statistics.
- Managing the distribution of satnavs and cameras.
- Follow instructions from the Head Office as well as your Team Leader
- Produce a high standard quality of work whilst working
- Plan and organise tasks given to you by the Team Leader and complete within the time frame given
- Never disclose sensitive information relating to the company or its clients
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures and if there is something you don’t understand you must check with the team leader before undertaking the task
- Monitor and report on “Operatives in Training” and ensure that the job is being done correctly and safely
- Communicate any onsite issues with your Team Leader and escalate to the Operations Manager if it can’t be resolved
Qualifications and Education Requirements
GCSE grades A – D/3+ in Maths & English are essential
- Computer and Outlook knowledge
- Driving licence an advantage
- This role requires a highly organised candidate with the ability to work well under pressure.
- You must be able to take responsibility for your own duties and perform them to the very highest standard.
- That you are able to work as a team and be able to support your team members when required.
There is the prospect of a long-term career in this well-established business.