|Employer Description||We are a highly respected and friendly firm of Solicitors with 130 years of experience. We have 10 offices spread throughout North Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire. We pride ourselves on being a law firm with local connections, we provide many services and have expertise in most fields.|
|Salary||£4.00 per hour, £150.00 per week||Hours Of Work||37.5 per week Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, 1 hour lunch|
|Position Type||Apprenticeship||Age Range||16+|
|Qualification||Business Administration Level 2 plus Functional Skills if applicable|
We are looking for an Apprentice to provide support at one of our branches. The job is varied and you will have your own wide range of responsibilities. You will be given set tasks within a managed environment.
Role and Responsibilities
· Greeting clients within Reception and dealing with enquiries efficiently
· Answering the telephone in a polite manner, directing calls and enquiries
· Post duties – distribute post to fee earners – post franked mail and take post to DX facilities
· Shredding confidential waste paper
· Filing, faxing and photocopying as required
· Running errands
· Keeping the offices tidy
· Taking banking for Accounts Department
Qualifications and Education Requirements
5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above which must include Maths & English (or equivalent).
· Able to use own initiative
· Knowledge of basic ICT skills
· Must be able to work as part of a team and be willing to assist where required
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to use MS packages, Word, Excel and Outlook desirable but training will be given.
· Polite manner
· Attention to detail
· Smart appearance
· Good time keeping
Progression to various roles including Secretarial/Administration.
Alternatively please click here to go to our enquiry page.