M02astRA Apprentice Administration and Reception Assistant
||A busy and friendly High Street law firm with its Head Office in Rochdale. We are a long established Company with three offices in and around the North West of England. Many of our team have been with us for years and our ability to provide a constant level of excellent service in Conveyancing for house moves, business advice and commercial property services, Wills and divorces, personal injury or clinical negligence claims means that many of our clients come back to us time and time again. You can trust us to provide a professional, efficient and personal service.
||£3.70 per hour £129.50 per week
||Hours Of Work
||9am until 5pm Monday - Friday plus Saturday rota from 9:30am-12:30pm (usually once a month). 1 hour lunch unpaid.
||Business Administration Level 2 plus Functional Skills if applicable This is a work-based qualification although some College attendance may be required for Functional Skills.
This will be an administrative role supporting the team to ensure clients receive the best possible service and you will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills as well as attention to detail.
**Please note: this vacancy is based between two offices, as listed**
Role and Responsibilities
- Administration of files
- To support the team with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by supervisor
- Assist with legal matters and transactions
- Ensuring adherence to legal and regulatory requirements relevant to the role
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries
- Opening new instructions accurately and within service standards
- Produce bespoke quotations and take initial enquiries
- Set up new files on case management system ensuring accuracy of detail and compliance with regulations
- Previous work experience involving dealing with people is useful but not essential
Qualifications and Education Requirements
GCSE grades A – C/4+ in Maths and English or equivalent essential
- Good computer skills (good grasp of various packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel etc.)
- Well mannered
- Calm under pressure
- A professional and friendly manner
- Willingness and ability to learn on the job
- Friendly, confident and reliable
- Hardworking, eager to learn and develop new skills
- Team worker with a flexible, professional attitude
- Professional telephone manner
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Good numerical, IT and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to accept changing priorities when new jobs need to be completed
- Ability to work with people at all levels towards achieving internal and external clients’ and team objectives
- Future Prospects
This is a role in which we want to employ an Apprentice who can grow and develop within the firm. There will be plenty of opportunity to be hands on and get involved with many different areas within the business, ranging from general Administration and working on Reception, to helping out in one of our busy Conveyancing teams. We are looking for a candidate with a can do attitude and the desire to learn and progress. Many members of our team are long-standing and started out as the Apprentice equivalent. We have been nominated for “Apprentice of The Year” in the 2018 Rochdale Business Awards and are keen to hear from individuals who are interested in working in a busy and friendly High Street law firm.