M02AME Business Administration Apprentice
||Family run business that has been established for over 30 years. This company will invest in staff and encourage career progression within the organisation. There are lots of long-serving members of staff and a very low turnover of staff.
||£6.15 per hour £246.00 per week
||Hours Of Work
||40 hours per week Mon-Fri 8am-5pm with 30 mins lunch
||Business Administration Level 3 Standard Plus Functional Skills if applicable This is a work-based qualification although some college attendance may be required for Functional Skills.
We currently have a vacancy for an administrative assistant to support the day-to-day running of the helpdesk and general office systems.
Role and Responsibilities
- Receipt and auctioning of new jobs from clients
- Checking for outstanding quotes and compiling them to be sent to the client
- Chasing old jobs so they can be closed on the system
- Dealing with telephone enquiries including new business and existing clients
- Processing sheets from the Engineers
- Creating PO’s for the Engineers to pick up item
- Order plant/access materials for jobs
- Processing permits for access into centre’s
- Making sure security cover and lighting is booked for overnight jobs
- Maintaining our CRM system (This has been written in house and based on Microsoft Access) and keeping records up to date.
- Data input to our CRM system to include timesheets, engineers reports and purchase invoices
- Carry out audits on works to ensure that our sales invoices are compiled and sent out on completion of the works.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- GCSE Maths & English minimum grade C/4 or above
- Business Admin Level 1 or 2 diploma would be desirable but not essential
- Computer literacy (Microsoft outlook, Access and Excel – reasonably competent)
- Some previous work in admin/helpdesk situation would be preferred.
- ICT skills are key – must be able to use MS office
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Able to talk on the phone in a clear and concise manner
There may be a permanent position and career progression available on successful completion of the initial apprenticeship.