M02adz - Apprentice Client Services Administrator
Apprenticeship
Employer Description ADZ is a full service marketing agency offering clients the whole package - stand-out creative, media planning and buying with a full range of digital services. We have been established within the creative and digital industry for well over 15 years and enjoy the privilege of working with some of the country's leading brands. ADZ is accessible by public transport (opposite Whitefield tram stop).
Salary £3.90 per hour / £144.30 per week Hours Of Work 37 hours per week. Monday to Thursday – 9.00am – 5.30pm and Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for Lunch
Position Type Apprenticeship Age Range 16+
Qualification Business Administration Level 2 Framework plus Functional Skills if required

Vacancy Description

This is an entry level role where you can begin to understand the various elements of agency-life and dealing with clients’ requirements.

You’ll become an integral part of the team; being responsible for the building of EDMs (Electronic Direct Mail) for one of our biggest clients. It can be a busy role with demanding deadlines but will also offer the opportunity to develop your skills further, creatively and in a business administration role by supporting the Client Services Team.

If you are not already familiar with basic coding, you will develop an understanding of the fundamentals of HTML and CSS required for the EDM role. You will also be taught how to amend images, to the clients specification using Photoshop and Illustrator.

The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is not only looking to develop their IT knowledge but develop further by assisting the client services team in their administration duties. Whilst the role will be 60% emailers the other 40% will be a varied support role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has a passion to develop their skills in a digital, creative and marketing environment.

 

Role and Responsibilities

  • General administration of the systems and folders to ensure the EDM (Electronic Direct Mail) work can be invoiced
  • Building marketing emailers for the client; meeting the requirements of the brief provided (you will use a custom-built Wordpress CMS to construct the emails and provide proofs for approval.) Training to use this will be provided.
  • Approving test links from distribution
  • Ensuring that all deadlines are met so that the emails are sent out on time
  • Dealing with third parties using email and telephone
  • Booking new jobs on the client booking system
  • Copy checking
  • Production of the monthly regional overview document
  • Supporting the Client Services team with other administration duties
  • Exporting and testing the emails to ensure there are no bugs
  • Amending the HTML where necessary
  • Using Photoshop and Illustrator to amend and enhance images, suitable for emails

 

Qualifications and Education Requirements

  • GCSE Grade 4 or above in English and Math is essential

 

Preferred Skills

Essential Skills:

  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Highly organised and excellent time management
  • Enthusiastic and passionate to learn
  • Excellent computer literacy
  • Attention to detail
  • Self-motivated and proactive
  • Problem solving

Desirable Skills:

  • Experience with HTML & CSS
  • Experience using Photoshop & Illustrator

 

Personal Qualities 

  • Conscientious
  • Tenacious
  • Highly organised
  • Excellent verbal and written Skills
  • Enthusiastic and dedicated
  • Strong work ethic

 

Future Prospects

Following the successful completion of your apprenticeship we will review your skills and achievements and plan for your progression.

Apply Now

  (Please only click Submit once)