We provide dynamic design solutions that are accessible, unique and integral in enhancing an organisation’s profitability and market profile. We achieve this whilst maintaining long-lasting relationships with our clients which are based on trust, efficiency and added value. We currently provide the following marketing tools which fall into eight categories; marketing & signage, digital printing, exhibition stands, magazine design & printing, vehicle graphics, health & safety signs, web development and Pro-print Academy.
We have a small friendly team who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you to learn all aspects of the job role from ground level with scope to develop your own creative flair utilising a range of IT packages and Social Media platforms, alongside traditional print methods
We are looking for an individual with a “can-do-attitude” who can thrive in a busy environment, where every day and every assignment can be different.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the creative team to develop new concepts
- Assist with creation of images and infographics
- Using necessary image creation software
- Assist with planning Social Media activity for internal Social Media platforms
- Basic knowledge of Social Media and how it works (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Organisational skills including good time keeping and maintaining a tidy workspace
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· GCSE grade C in English, Maths and ICT preferred
· Adobe suite
· Familiar with Microsoft office Suite – Word
· Eye for detail
· Creative flair
· Keen to learn
· Team player
Following the successful completion of your Apprenticeship, we will review your skills and achievements and plan your progression within the Company.