BCAperfA Apprentice Business Administrator
||We are currently one of the leading Electrical Contractors in the North West. Due to high demand we are currently expanding and want to recruit a new member of staff to work within our dedicated team at our offices in Bury.
||£173.08 per week negotiable depending on age & experience (£9000 per annum)
||Hours Of Work
||37.5 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday, 1/2 hour lunch
||Business Administration Level 2 plus Functional Skills if required
A great opportunity to join a growing company based in Bury, assisting with general administration duties within the office, liaising with suppliers and wholesalers and helping manage Service Engineers’ appointments
Role and Responsibilities
- Receiving incoming telephone calls and logging projects
- Planning appointments & liaising with customers
- Liaising with suppliers and wholesalers
- Helping to manage the Service Engineers
- General office Administration and paperwork
Qualifications and Education Requirements
GCSE grades A*-C / 4+ or equivalent in English and Maths preferred
- Previous experience within an Administrative / support role would be an advantage to your application
- Good knowledge of IT and Windows-based computer systems
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work autonomously whilst also working effectively within a team environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Confident with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- Able to demonstrate tenacity and resilience.
- Commercial awareness.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Increase in holidays based on years of service
- Right candidate to progress into Management roles
- Bonuses depending on attitude / attendances / return to the role