|Employer Description||We are an IT Consultancy and Services company, specialising in IT security for the Legal and Educational sectors.|
|Salary||£4.00 per hour, £150.00 per week||Hours Of Work||37.5 per week Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm - 1/2 hour lunch|
|Position Type||Apprenticeship||Age Range||16+|
|Qualification||Business Administration Level 2 plus Functional Skills if required|
We are a well-established IT Services and Consultancy firm with two offices, Bury and Wakefield, and are looking for an Operations Assistant to join our busy expanding firm. This is very much a multi-functional role. The successful candidate will report to and assist the Operations Manager. They will be required to assist with the accounts, co-ordinate the everyday running of the office and carry out duties on an ad hoc basis. Although there will be support, the successful candidate will be expected to manage their workload, work unsupervised at times and be able to work to deadlines. The position would suit someone who enjoys working within a growing company, which is a fast moving, confident and professional environment. Applicants must be team players, with excellent communication skills and a desire for challenge. In return, the successful candidate will gain invaluable skills from a team with a wealth of experience.
Role and Responsibilities
· Monitor, process and check supplier invoices and statements, and liaise with suppliers on a wide range of issues.
· Possible responsibility for obtaining and providing quotations.
· Process sales orders and, as needed, arrange replacements or refunds.
· Process renewals and handle the associated queries.
· Raise sales invoices and ensure timely dispatch.
· Help with preparing statements, chasing any outstanding debt and liaising with clients.
· Prepare and process employee expenses.
· Ensure client queries are followed through and deadlines are met across all areas required. Client satisfaction must always remain the highest priority.
· Provide Administrative support for Directors & Consultants.
· Other ad hoc and Administrative tasks reasonably associated with the role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
GCSE English & Maths grades A-C/4+ (or equivalent) desirable
· Excellent IT skills and confidence including knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel & Word. Sage (Line 50) would be beneficial.
· Highly organised, with the ability to multi task
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Ability to manage own workload, work unsupervised and work to deadlines, as well the ability to work as part of a team or under instruction.
· Excellent Administrative skills
· Outgoing and versatile
· Ability to use own initiative and be forward thinking.
For the right candidate this will be a permanent position. As our Company changes and grows there will be opportunities to advance or specialise.
Alternatively please click here to go to our enquiry page.