|Employer Description||Laboratory and Regulatory Services: We are specialists in all aspects of the microbiological testing of cosmetics, toiletries, and personal care and household products. Our Regulatory department ensures regulatory compliance for companies marketing cosmetic and personal care products within the EU.|
|Salary||National Minimum Wage for age between £221.25 - £276.75||Hours Of Work||37.5 Mon- Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm|
|Position Type||Apprenticeship||Age Range||16+|
|Qualification||Business and Professional Administration Level 3 (New Standard) Dependent on age and qualifications This is a work based Qualification.|
MSL is looking for a Regulatory Apprentice to join its thriving Regulatory team. The team supports more than 100 cosmetic companies with their legal compliance and as a member of this team, you will help our customers ensure their products are compliant with the European requirements. The role will involve various computer based administrative duties with a large teamwork aspect as well as various customer support activities.
Role and Responsibilities·
Add or amend Cosmetic Notifications on to the Cosmetic Notification Portal (CPNP)
· Input data supplied by customers for Regulatory purposes in a timely manner to CosReg and upload to MSL M Drive
· Work with other members of staff to ensure the level of customer service is maintained for RP clients
· Develop, write and implement new procedures in line with business requirements
· Review customer data and organise CPSR (Cosmetics Product Safety Reports)
· Compile PIF (Product Information files)
· Check product artworks as per the requirements of EC 1223/2009
· Maintain all records in accordance with the Quality Policy, ISO 17025 and company standards.
· Report any Health and Safety issues
· All staff are expected to carry out general administration duties in line with their job. This includes:
· Answering the telephone, taking and relaying messages as necessary
· Computer input/entry onto LIMS
· Generation of Data
· General office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
· Any other administration needs required to support the job including post as applicable
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 5 GSE passes grade C or above, this must include Mathematics, English and Science, and have a good educational record of achievement.
Permanent position within Regulatory Department
Alternatively please click here to go to our enquiry page.