|Employer Description||Operators of machines in the pub & leisure industry. We are the third largest operator in the North West|
|Salary||£4.00 per hour £160.00 per week||Hours Of Work||40 hours per week Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm|
|Position Type||Apprenticeship||Age Range||16+|
|Qualification||Intermediate NVQ Level 2 Performing Engineering Operations plus Functional Skills if required. College attendance one day per week plus Functional Skills if needed|
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and reputable business. You will work with a motivated team of skilled engineers and learn how to fix a variety of equipment including fruit machines and pool tables. Travelling with the team to various locations across the North West, you will work in a variety of venues and meet different people every day - no two days are the same! You will be joining a lively and sociable team who organise social events such as nights out, Christmas do’s and five-a-side football tournaments which you will be invited to join in.
Role and Responsibilities
· Refurbish various types of pub and leisure industry equipment including fruit machines, juke boxes and pool tables
· Assist in installing the various types of equipment into Pubs, Bars and other leisure facilities across the North West.
· Learning all aspects of maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair
· Ensuring you adhere to health & safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment for you, your colleagues and the general public.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
GCSE grades A – D/3+ in Maths and English or equivalent.
· Common sense and able to use your initiative
· Good communication skills with colleagues and public
· Tidy appearance
· An interest in learning to drive and passing your driving test
· Able to follow instruction
· Punctual and reliable
· Pleasant & reliable
· Good attendance record
Previous Apprentices have gone on to secure a permanent job with the Company on successful completion of their Apprenticeship.
Alternatively please click here to go to our enquiry page.