|Employer Description||We are a friendly and very popular Public House and Restaurant. We serve all freshly made food and have a regular clientele as well as great recommendations from our clients and website reviews.|
|Salary||£4.50 per hour, £166.50 per week||Hours Of Work||37 per week shifts between 10.30am & 9.00pm including weekends|
|Position Type||Apprenticeship||Age Range||16+|
|Qualification||Commis Chef Apprenticeship L2 Standard plus Functional Skills if required|
If you have a passion for cooking and a desire to learn and grow with the business we can offer you the opportunity to develop your skills.
Role and Responsibilities
· Assist the chef to prepare food
· Cook food from scratch
· Maintain high level of hygiene
· Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
· Washing and drying kitchen utensils/pots
· Ensuring their proper storage
· Assisting in stocktaking and storage of stock
Qualifications and Education Requirements
No formal qualifications are required however a passion for food and a willingness to learn and develop in the job role.
· Enthusiasm for the role
· Ability to work with others
· Good time-management skills
· Flexible approach to work
· Able to work under pressure
· Positive attitude
· Able to follow instructions
· Able to contribute ideas
· Creative thinking
· Able to add value to the business
· Team player
Following the successful completion of your Apprenticeship we will review you skills and plan your progression with the organisation.
Alternatively please click here to go to our enquiry page.